Imagine yourself beachside with friends for three days of mystical fun. Stay in a luxurious Glamp for 2 nights while soaking up more than 240 performers & DJs, arts, food and culture at the splendid Tapapakanga Regional Park.
Buy a Splore Festival ticket before 10 January 2018 to go into the draw to win a Wildernest Glamping package for you and two friends.
Prize pack includes:
Your very own 3 person glamp.
Wildernest Glamping provides all the glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars. Experience the joys of sleeping under canvas but without any effort! This is the ultimate luxury camping experience, where everything is taken care of. Simply arrive, check in and let the concierge show you to your tent suite, allowing you to settle in, kick back and enjoy the festival. Solar USB charging ports, beautiful linen and bright interior lighting - this really is the ultimate luxury camping experience.
Food and Drinks - You will receive 3 x $100 AWOP vouchers to spend at the Splore bars and food vendors throughout the festival.
Globelets, Souvenir reusable cups and water bottles provided for your drinking pleasure.
- $100 Gull Fuel voucher to fuel your mission.
All Splore 2018 ticket buyers will be eligible when the winner is drawn at random on 11 January 2018 and notified via email. Terms and Conditions apply.
About Wildernest Glamping
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
- Bright LED lighting.
- USB cell phone charger, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- Inner sprung mattresses, queen or single sizes.
- 100% cotton linen - pillows, duvet, sheets and pillowcases & towels
- For each guest, hotel slippers, toiletry packs, ear plugs and a water bottle.
- Bedside tables and a low lying table to hold all your essentials.
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers reserved for glamping guests.
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
- Exclusive Camp Kitchen with use of a fridge, freezer, BBQ, preparation benches and a hot water urn.
- Powder Room with makeup tables, mirrors, stools and a power points.
- Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags.
- If you need to charge your phone in a hurry or know who's playing, we’ll make your stay that extra bit enjoyable, you’ll find us in the reception tent.
- The spacious five metre bell tents comfortably sleep 2, 3 or 4 people. Think of them as mini hotel suites, if the weather closes in there will still be plenty of room to comfortably relax and hold court.